Activities and Recreation
The following is some useful information on when different organizations and public services are available.
Davis Memorial Library
You can visit the Davis Memorial Library web site at this link:
Director's meet the Third Monday of each month 7:00 p.m.at the Old Town Hall. Visit the Youth league website at limingtonyouth.com
Moy-Mo-Da-Yo Recreational Area
You can visit the Moy-Mo-Da-Yo web site at this link:
Open from Memorial Day to Labor Day9AM to 8PM Daily.
Special free vehicle pass for anglers who want to fish early or late during spring and summer fishing season.
Unlimited winter access for snowshoeing and ice fishing from Mid December to end of March.
Supervised Facilities include:
- boat launch and dock, (must pay day use fee of $5 to launch)
- tennis courts, volley ball area, horseshoe pits
- picnic tables, charcoal grills
- 1500-foot sand beach great for swimming, and changing rooms
- playground with swings, slides, and tetherball,
- field that can be used for various pick up sports activities
- Abenakis Path, walking path and convenient benches to enjoy nature.
Day use fee is $5 per car and a seasonal pass is available from the Town Office or at MMDY for $25.00 residents/$30 non-Limington residents.
We have an area that can be reserved for special functions. See the attached rules and application.Sign up for Limington Summer Day Camp at Camp Moy-Mo-Da-Yo running July 1st thru August 16th. :
This facility is operated by the Moy-Mo-Da-Yo Recreational Area Oversight Committee. We are a volunteer committee of Limington residents and meet 2nd and last Thursdays of each month from 7:30-9PM at Town Hall. Meetings are open to the public, which is invited to bring ideas or concerns to our attention.